Sunday, July 8, 2007

4th of July


Here is a rare picture of us. This is from our annual trip to DC for the 4th. We had a great time and great weather (except for the tornado watches...). This picture is in the gardens that are at the old Smithsonian building. It is a neat treasure to find in the mall area.


Little Richard was staying at our hotel but we didn't get any pictures of him - I tried to get tickets to the "Capital Fourth" from his people, but no luck.


The tomatoes are taking over the deck and we now also have little peppers forming on the pepper plants. I don't know how long it takes for tomatoes to ripen, but we figure it will happen while we're on vacation.

1 comment:

The Hutsells said...

It's been almost three years since I've seen you both and you haven't changed a bit. Although, I think I can see my reflection on Jim's head! Ha...ha... Just kidding! You both look great!